Yesterday’s News: Jennifer Aniston Does Not Want To Be Your Victim!
Thanks for putting up with our slow selves yesterday. Here’s what we didn’t have a chance to post.
- Got that. “Don’t make me your victim … It makes my skin crawl.” It makes our skin crawl as well. Thanks Jen. [People]
- Can Mariah Carey be bottled? Sure she can, and in the form of Zinfandel. [Pop Culture Junkies]
- It’s Janet Jackson to the rescue. She’s going to try and save her brother’s Neverland Ranch. [FOXNews]
- The New York Post and Daily News put the pieces together, so we don’t have to think so hard. [Gawker]
- Model Shalom Harlow was not pulling an Anne Heche; she does not want to explore outer space to meet extraterrestrials. Her statement was misinterpreted; she wanted to be an astronaut as a child. [Page Six]
- Oscar winner Rachel Weisz is the new face for Burberry’s campaign for it’s new fragrance London. [MSN]
- Jennifer Lopez has split from the hairdresser to the stars, Orbie. The diva, Orbie that is, known for screaming tantrums, outlandish demands and $10,000 hair bills, is now focusing on his Miami salon. [Page Six]
- Oscar winner George Clooney is trying to get people motivated to do something for their country, through the “FYI – Film Your Issue” program. So band together and make the film for political change that George Clooney wants you to make. [MSNBC]
You may also wish to check out the posts below, since you probably didn’t get a chance to read them.