Willow Smith Rocks Teen Vogue, Glozell Teases ‘Annie’
Willow Smith gets funky fresh in the March issue of Teen Vogue, throwing some major shade and attitude – she is her mother’s daughter, isn’t she?
She reveals a lot in the interview and we even get a behind-the-scenes video of her photoshoot, which you can watch after the jump. And guess what else we’ve got for you! Glozell has graced us all with a preview of Willow in the remake of Annie! It’s to die for…get to watching kiddos…
Highlights from the interview, which you can read in full here if you are so inclined:
- She’s the only 10 year-old to have a charting on the Billboard Hot 100 for “Whip My Hair”
- “Whipping your hair means not being afraid to be yourself,” Willow explains. “If people don’t like you, then bunck them, you know?” – ya hear that? BUNCK them.
- “If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will.” She’s also developed an interest in fancier attire, attending the Dolce & Gabbana spring show with her mom. “Their designs are really cool,” she says.
- Billy Idol is one of her style icons
- She considers Justin Bieber, whom she’s touring with, to be like her big brother. She does NOT have a crush on him FYI.