• Back in 2009-2010, there was some minor drama about Kourtney Kardashian’s baby-daddy drama. Kourtney gave birth to Mason Dash Disick in December 2009 after getting pregnant when she and Scott Disick were kind-of broken up earlier in the year. Shortly after Kourtney gave birth, a rapper/model named Premo Stallone (real name: Michael Girgenti) claimed that he had a brief affair with Kourtney around the same “baby-making” time-frame.
• A slew of tattoos that you know people are going to regret.
• Eva Longoria was spotted prancing around West Hollywood yesterday afternoon in her signature skin-tight jeans, and a tight little pink top that’s making her look ultra perky and bustier than usual.
• We know Katy Perry kissed a girl and she liked it, so why not go full-time lady lovin’? I don’t think that’ll happen, but I couldn’t help but have fluffy white cartoon daydream clouds float above my head when I read Heat‘s headline, which claimed that Katy is “done with men”.
• James Franco always makes for an interesting photograph.
• Well this is a bit of a shock. The Real Housewives Of Atlanta‘s resident trophy wife, Porsha Williams, was blindsided this week when her husband, former pro football player Kordell Stewart, filed for divorce.
• Does Jean Grey make a return in the new Wolverine movie?
• TODAY show weekend anchor Jenna Wolfe came out of the closet publicly today in an announcement that she and her partner, NBC News correspondent Stephanie Gosk, are having a baby and that she is carrying it.
Plus, find out which celebrity had his penis insured. Details below.