What I Expect From Dina Lohan’s Reality Show
In an attempt to prove everyone wrong and that their lives aren’t crazy, Dina Lohan will star in a reality show alongside her children, and yes, Lindsay will appear but won’t be a regular. Too many court dates that they can’t allow cameras into?
This may be the most awful thing to ever happen to television. And I saw Saved By The Bell: The College Years. This will be worse than that.And by worse, I mean I will sit down for every episode and uncork a bottle of red wine and drink myself into oblivion as I watch this mahogany-colored, leathery woman try, just try, to dispel the rumors that she is an insane, ego-maniacal stage mother.
Here’s what I expect:
* Ali making more crappy music
* Dina yelling at a lot of people, either in public or over the phone
* Lindsay appearing and Dina pawing all over her, parading her off
* Dina hopefully getting tipsy on occasion and making jabs at Michael Lohan
* Rejection of the family by society as a whole, especially the entertainment industry
I can’t wait! Until then, check out Dina at some charity boxing event in Long Island in the gallery below! Yes, that’s how random this show will be as well!