Weekly Roundup: Boy George Freaks Us Out
- Kate Moss finally meets with police in London and graces the cover of British Vogue, while Boy George enters a not guilty plea.
- Brangelina frenzy is in full force! She wants more kids, and won’t marry Brad (although he has commissioned a ring).
- Celebrities love shopping. Evangeline Lily And Dominic Monaghan go grocery shopping, and Paris Hilton buys out Victoria’s Secret.
- Someone is denying that they had an affair with Ricky Martin. Ryan Seacrest doesn’t answer the are you gay question, because he was never asked
- Dave Chappelle tells Oprah he was just really stressed out. .
- Ashley Olsen has healing powers
- In celebrity relationships this week, Heather Locklear files for divorce, Halle Berry may have picked the wrong man in Gabriel Aubry, and Sienna Miller may or may not be dating Hayden Christensen.
- You may soon be able to buy some of Paris Hilton’s stuff, including her journal. You may also be able to read the injured Lindsay Lohan’s journal once it resurfaces.
- Carmen Electra thinks about sex every eight seconds, and was named the new face of MAX Factor.
- Melanie Griffith, Elle MacPherson, Pamela Anderson, and Jessica Simpson give us this weeks best candid photos.
- Jordan writes a book, and remains true to her trashy self.