- This week in celebrity couples: David Gest and Da Brat turn our stomachs, Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry make us drool, Ellen Barkin gets dumped, and there may be trouble between Madonna and Guy Ritchie.
- Jude Law and Sienna Miller hit the rocks, Jude dumps Sienna Miller, and Sienna hooks up with Hayden Christensen.
- It’s good to seeing Janet Jackson getting back to her fighting weight.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie make the WEF pretty. The couple finally holds hands in public. Little Maddox expresses himself.
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline appear in public together a couple days after her Ferrari broke down on the highway.
- Paris Hilton turns to song to express herself.
- Model Kate Moss is set to become a writer. Let’s hope she gives the dish on her 15-hour Birthday party.
- Oprah reads James Frey, and not in a good way.
- Jennifer Aniston smokes up Sundance. While Katie Holmes’ sex scene is missing from Sundance.
- Nicole Kidman may be engaged to, or broken up with Keith Urban.
- Plus, Mariah Carey hangs out with Naomi Campbell, Jessica Simpson works at Pizza Hut, and John Travolta wears a wig.
Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Couple Mish Mash
January 28th, 2006 // 1 Comment