- The world finally learns that Angelina Jolie is actually pregnant. Brad Pitt didn’t bother telling Jennifer Aniston about his upcoming bundle of joy.
- Colin Farrell’s manhood is exposed (for a portion of one day) with the release of his sex tape.
- Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan were up to no good. Scrawling Scarlett Johannson hate messages with Sharpies in the bathroom at Dark Room. The fund didn’t end there when they took a little trip to Scores for some pole dancing.
- Janet Jackson is still wearing her fat suit.
- I doled out some sex and relationship advice to those who are in need.
- It was a great week for celebrity nose picking. Cindy Crawford and Nicky Hilton took part.
- Apparently Vanity Fair lies. At least according to avid Vanity Fair reader Lindsay Lohan.
- Despite reports that Random House was issuing refunds for James Frey’s made up memoir A Million Little Pieces, they weren’t.
- Tony Parker pitches a tent for Eva Longoria.
- Mischa Barton is spotting.
- Sean Preston Federline makes an appearance, while the world waits with anticipation for the arrival of the most beautiful baby in the world.
- Nicole Richie and Steve-O are the talk of the town.
- Britney Spears is voted the worst dressed female.
- What would we do without Star Jones?
- About half of the people who read the story, about Nick Lachey was suing Jessica Simpson, thought it was real. Although the story about Nick Lachey wearing Jessica’s shoes, was real.
- Jordan unleashes her big fake boobs on unsuspecting beachgoers.
- In an awkward scene, Ellen DeGeneres hangs out with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
- Adam Brody exposes his undies.
The Weekly Roundup: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Reproduce, And Don’t Tell Jennifer Aniston
January 14th, 2006 // 1 Comment