‘The Lost Blogs’ Contest
The Lost Blogs: From Jesus to Jim Morrison contains hundreds of unearthed artifacts written by history’s most infamous personalities and has been tirelessly compiled and edited by W.O.M.P. scholar and historian, Paul Davidson. Thousands of years and archeological man-hours in the making, The Lost Blogs will finally put to rest the debate over whether or not well-known historical icons actually did take advantage of ancient blogging technologies. The W.O.M.P. welcomes you to take the first step in discovering the stunning historical truths we were never meant to uncover.
What do you have to do to win a copy of The Lost Blogs? All you have to do is to tell us “Why I Love My Job.” Send us a one sentence to three paragraph ode to your fabulous job, and the well pick out our two favorite entries from the lot, and they will be rewarded with a copy of The Lost Blogs. You have until Wednesday May 17, 2006 at midnight ET to send in your submissions. The winners will be announced and notified on Thursday May 18, 2006. Email your entries to email@example.com with I Love My Job in the subject line.
Read the contest rules, after the jump.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. All winners must be 13 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted.
3. Entrants must send entries using the correct contest entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest announcement. A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent but not received by A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC for any reason, as potential contest winners.
4. You can only enter each contest once. If you post more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways.
5. You can only win once. (If you win and go for a second prize, you’ll be automatically disqualified and barred, etc.)
6. By submitting information to A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC, you grant A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including without limitation published books. These entries may be used on the forthcoming Job Swill website as well.