The Huffington Post: Day One
It’s looking like The Huffington Post blog is posting around the clock. I suppose with all of those contributors it’s easier to crank out the posts.
My favorite posts of the first day (loved some, hated some):
- What Would Jesus Do… With Tom DeLay? by Arianna Huffington – The title of the article says it all. This is why I love Arianna Huffington.
- Steve Jobs, Let my Music Go by Hilary Rosen – She whines on about how iTunes is proprietary technology. She ends with, “Why am I complaining about this? Why isn’t everyone?” Because Hilary, you love to whine. The rest of the world doesn’t.
- Marriage Trouble by Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Brad Hall – Who’s Brad Hall again? They love the gays!
- Models are not always as hot as they seem by Jonah Peretti – The Huffington Post will not use Photoshopped images. I was so worried.
- 10 Things I Learned at Topic A by Tina Brown – She’s still sticking with the book story for her exit from Topic A. She doesn’t reveal what it feels like when 6 people are only watching.
- Farrakhan Again? by Seth Greenland – At first glance I thought the author was Seth Green, but quickly realized my mistake when the post was regarding the Millions More Movement.
What I am really looking forward to is Walter Conkite’s proposal that the Democratic Party organize a convention this year to debate and resolve a platform that would provide the confused electorate some idea of what the party stands for…a regretfully missing ingredient in the politics of the moment. I love my Walter!
Kisses to Arianna for the link!