We just love Star Jones like we know all of you do, and are thrilled to see that she’s become a “love coach” on AOL. I’m sure there are thousands of women out there who want to know the ins and outs of how to keep a marriage to a gay man successful. She also is blogging about the book. She shares her wisdom in her new book Shine : A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love. Here are some highlights:
- “Check your breath – either by having a very good friend smell when you exhale, or blow into a paper bag and smell what comes out.”
- “I was lucky – I’ve never been taught anything but ‘You’re fabulous and can achieve anything you want.’”
- “Al was watching a ballgame in the living room, but all of a sudden, there he was in my room. And he started massaging my feet while Fifi and the girls braided my hair.”
- “We learned to make love without having sexual intercourse. It would hold us for awhile.”
- “We went out dirty dancing – we call it slow dragging – four nights in a row.”
Excuse me, but I think I need to go and throw up.
Book shares her big secrets [Daily Dish]