Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino is expected to make almost $5 million this year, which only means that I get to laugh and kick him every time he’s down! Most recently, the Plaza Gym has barred him “from getting involved in a deal to reopen the high-end gym at the Fifth Avenue landmark by the hotel’s bosses, who don’t think the star is right for its well-heeled clientele,” according to the New York Post.
In celebration of another moment of failure, let’s recount the last five failures just for shits and giggles:
- “Here’s the Situation,” the recently penned book, which Sorrentino signed copies of at Borders Books in Chicago, Illinois on Dec. 18, about how to creep on girls, TANKED. Is he really surprised? His primary demographic is probably illiterate and is it me, or is that a teeny bit of flab I see hanging over his pants in the gallery…
- He teamed up with Bristol Palin on the most awkward PSA for abstinence EVER.
- A Jersey Shore one night stand told Star magazine that ‘The Situation’ measures up… to a pinky.
- The US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) rejected Mike’s request for ‘The Situation’ name. Did he really think they’d approve that?
- ‘The Situation’ loses Dancing with the Stars.
Now that’s a situation worth laughing at.