The Five Must-Have Essentials For Your Summer Wardrobe [PHOTOS]
1) Sheer Blouse– A sheer blouse is top of our list. It is a piece that adds a statement and looks great in a print or single-toned. Celebrity Fashion Stylist, Orlee, revealed this about the new hot trend to InStyle: “A sheer blouse adds a touch of sophistication to shorts—perfect for summer” Supermodel, Miranda Kerr was spotted earlier this month wearing a star-print sheer top after a photoshoot in the Big Apple.
2) Flat Sandals– A step beyond the average flip-flop, the flat sandal can add that little bit extra. Celebs were spotted wearing embellished and metallic styled sandals which, with the right pieces can substitute for jewelry. It is a versatile piece that works from day to night. Celebrity beauties such as Rachel Bilson, Irina Shayk, and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted with flat strappy chic sandals this summer.
The list continues….
3) Floral Print Dress– Open your senses and breathe-in floral bliss. This item helps bring out your feminine side while sporting the season’s latest trend. Enchanted Actress, Amy Adams, was seen on Father’s Day with her family wearing a flowy, elegant tulip-print dress. Victorias Secret model, Helena Christensen, wore a bold-printed floral dress while in West Village.
4) Striped Tops– The Hills MTV star and clothing designer, Whitney Port ,shares her favorite style trends this summer with Glamour. On stripes, she notes, “There is a broad price range. A striped tank top can be worn over a bathing suit on the way to the beach or with some accessories while shopping around the city. Stripes always give a clean and polished look.”
5) Worn-In Tee– This is one of those staple pieces that you may already own in your closet! Pair a basic low-cut tee with simple distressed denim. Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley tells InStyle ,“A low-slung scoop-neck T-shirt is the new basic to add to nicer skirts or cutoff jean shorts. Best with a bit of a distressed wash.” Sex and the City star, Sarah Jessica Parker was out and about in NYC with her basic tee.
Launch the gallery to view who is wearing this season’s 5 essential fashion musts of the season!