The Best Moments Of ‘The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ season 3 returns, starting on Nov. 5th.
Finally! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are back for a third round of juicy drama, bitter cat fights and questionable friendships. While the rest of the Housewives series seem to be sizzling down, Beverly Hills is firing up with more melodramatic theatricals, thanks to our friends at Bravo.
Speaking of which, here are some of our favorite moments from the women of beautiful Beverly Hills.
1. Taylor Armstrong makes love to Cotton Candy on Adrienne Maloof’s trip to Vegas.
2. Is it bird? Is it a plane? No, its Camille Grammer referring to herself as “Jesus.” Yes, even better than superman. While talking about her numerous ventures in charity, she actually thought she was on the Lord’s level of giving. Mmmm…no.
3. Allison Dubois at Camille’s dinner party, truly turned it into Hell’s Kitchen with her digs at Kyle. And, who could forget her ridiculous electronic cigarette, just the cherry on top of a wonderful evening.
4. At Taylor’s birthday bash, Kim Richards tried to escape to the car after her huge brawl with her sister, Kyle Richards. The fight got explosive after Kyle admitted Kim had a problem with alcohol. SCANDALOUS!
5. The Game Night…or should we say the Game Fight? The Richards sisters duke it out with Brandi Glanville, referring to her as a “slut pig.”
6. Adrienne Maloof “washes” a chicken..with soap. Enough said.