We had a busy busy weekend in celebrity land. Here’s what you missed in case you weren’t able to joins us. The 2010 Screen Actors Guild Awards took place.
View the men’s fashion round up and women’s fashion round up. For more red carpet photos, click the link of the celebrity to find out what they were wearing: Adam Lambert, Anna Kendrick, Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer, Carey Mulligan, Christina Applegate, Deboarah Ann Woll, Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson, Drew Barrymore, George Clooney, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Juliana Marguelies, Justin Timberlake, Kate Hudson, Lea Michele, Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon, Marion Cotillard, Mariska Hargitay, Meryl Streep, Michael C Hall & Jennifer Carpenter, Mo’Nique, Penelope Cruz, Sandra Bullock, Sophia Vergara, Stana Katic (who we can Getty Images mistook for Mischa Barton), Tina Fey and Vera Farmiga.
There were a few other things going on besides the SAG Awards. Here are out top 10 stories for the weekend:
1. ‘Hope For Haiti’ – The Performances
2. Donatella Versace All Oiled Up And Topless [NSFW]
3. Robert Pattinson Spotted Leaving ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon
4. The News Of The World Breaks Up Brangelina, But It’s Not True
5. Jennifer Lopez, The Twins, Wine And French Fries [PHOTOS]
6. Kristen Stewart Reveals She’s Not A Good Pole Dancer At Sundance [PHOTOS]
7. Hollywood Came Together For ‘Hope For Haiti’
8. Andy Dick Arrested For Felony Sexual Abuse
9. Kristen Stewart Promotes ‘Runaways’ And ‘Rileys’ At Sundance
10. Lleyton Hewitt With His Son Cruz Lleyton Hewitt [Just Because]
And then there was Sundance. Check out the gallery of all the celebrities out and about at Sundance this past weekend.