So Who Is Leaving The Real Housewives Of Atlanta?
If you’ve watched this season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta then you were on the rollercoaster with me. This weekend was the finale and it was a surefire blowout. Things to remember:
- Nene is a badass bitch who will earn her own money when she needs to. A fighter all the way.
- Cynthia is probably making a huge mistake marrying Peter.
- Sheree is terrible at everything she puts her mind to.
- Phaedra has the makeup skills of a 12-year-old girl who got a $100 gift certificate to Claire’s
- Kandi is the down-to-Earth relatable one
- Kim, like her body, is mostly in a world of make-believe.
Now, I’m not sure if you follow all the Twitter accounts of the ladies, but them bitches FIGHT all the time and make reference to one another on Twitter, especially between Nene and Kim, who had a baby shower after the finale on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. And yes, her man Kroy Biermann was there with her. Honestly, what does a 25-year-old want to do with Kim? I suspect that’s why she got her boobs redone. The expectant parents also visited the Wendy Williams show while in New York, with Kim really showing her baby bump…
Regardless, on their Twitter accounts they all kind of alluded to the fact that aside from the upcoming reunion, it may be the last time we see all the ladies together on the show. So, who do you think should leave the show?