– Alexander Skarsgard sure can land the ladies. Find out who he’s smitten with now. [The Superficial]
– Actor Johnny Lewis, who formerly dated Katy Perry and had big roles on Sons of Anarchy, and The O.C., was killed on Wednesday in a bizarre scene where LAPD found the actor, and a 70-year old woman dead. [FOX News]
– Samuel L Jackson is fed up with Mitt Romney and would like Obama supporters to “Wake The Fuck Up!” Subtle but effective. [Gawker]
– Dead can be sexy. 18 dead historical figures who are definitely worth banging! [The Frisky]
– Mmm. What is that wooden spoon for Kate Gosselin? [The Superficial]
– Olivia Wilde, those are some sexy, sexy curves. [Popoholic]
– It looks like Ashton Kutcher may be getting Mila Kunis to take a taste of his Kabbalah water. [Celebitchy]
Watch Chris Brown‘s latest video “Don’t Judge Me” below.
Read the full lyrics to “Don’t Judge Me” over at DirectLyrics.com, then let us know what you think of One Direction’s new video by sounding off in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter.