‘Skating With The Stars?’ – Give Us A Break, ABC!
Just when you thought, “Hey, there aren’t enough pathetic reality show castoffs or has-been actors on primetime television,” ABC went ahead and did you a favor by creating Skating With The Stars. Yes. I just said that.
Here’s your crap-tastic lineup, which basically includes NO ‘stars’:
- Rebecca Budig, actress on All My Children
- Bethenny Frankel, from Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York and Bethenny Getting Married?
- Jonny Moseley, amazing skier apparently
- Vince Neil, whom they describe as “international superstar, accomplished businessman and heartfelt philanthropist” – sure, why not
- Brandon Mychal Smith, actor on Disney Channel sitcom Sonny With A Chance
- Sean Young, actress who is basically insane
What a very pitiful cast and awful premise for a show. It debuts Monday, Nov. 22 and will hopefully be cancelled before Christmas. What do you all think?