• Would Justin Timblerlake’s The 20/20 Experience be better if he hadn’t rushed to get it done in 20 days?
• The upcoming HBO Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra featuring Michael Douglas as Liberace and Matt Damon as his young lover Scott Thorson just dropped a new trailer and it looks amazing.
• Do you watch The Following, the Kevin Bacon show about an Edgar Allen Poe-obsessed serial killer named Joe Carroll? No? Good for you. I do. And I can’t stop myself, even though it’s one of the worst, most unbelievably, faultily constructed shows out there.
• Who doesn’t love mac & cheese? Check out these 19 photos and recipes
• Supermodel and super cutie Nina Agdal showing off her supermodel sexiness in one hell of a skimpy little dress at this past weekend’s “Seven Deadly Sins In One Sinful Night” party at the TAO nightclub in Las Vegas.
• Just in case you were wondering, Chris Brown and Rihanna do kinda finally seem to be THROUGH! Breezy was spotted partying with a very chic looking blonde lady.
• Since we’re probably not going to see much of the kid once it’s born, might as well get the spotlight fawning over with while it’s still in utero: the Halle Berry Baby Bump is here!
• While John Mayer goes on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to wax poetic about the difficulty of romantic relationships after break-ups, Katy Perry apparently goes to Madagascar with UNICEF in order to draw attention to the plight of children in the company.
Plus, Adele is back in the recording studio. Details below!