Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy and a too-cool-for-you (Camp Rock reference right there) Selena Gomez arrived at the Ritz-Carlton in New York City for their The Lizzie McGuire Movie Monte Carlo press junket today.
Things I Love:
1) Cassidy’s suede pumps. Sure, the fabric is seasonally inappropriate, but them shoes be bad-ass.
2) Gomez’s purple frock paired with simple nude heels. That thing fits her like a glove, but doesn’t veer just north of trashy, like a certain someone mentioned down below…
Things I Don’t Love:
1) Meester’s bangs. They’re not blunt, nor do they make a statement. They’re just…plain and podunk.
2) Meester’s cheesy dress. Her body is banging, but this type of cut only works for Herve Leger and Missoni. Blair Waldorf would send your ass right back to the Greyhound bus from whence you came.
2) Cassidy’s sour-puss. We understand that everyone has bad days, but one can’t really afford to look cafe miz when one is not as big as Gomez. Am I right?