A lot has happened since the news broke that Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with her Snow White and the Hunstman director Rupert Sanders. Kristen and Rupert both issued public apologies the day following the breaking news.
Here is what has all took place since that happened.
1. Robert Pattinson has apparently moved out of the home that he and Kristen share in Los Angeles. A source told People, “I’m not sure they’ll be able to recover from this.” The actor is said to be in seclusion. The same source told the magazine that he’s “heartbroken and angry.”
2. US Weekly posted photos that show Kristen Stewart wearing what appears to be Rob’s blue L.A. Dodgers baseball cap. She could very well own one as well, so take that for what it’s worth.
3. Rupert Sanders’ father spoke to People, and stated: “From what I gather nothing really happened and it is all a lot of fuss about nothing. I should imagine it was something very brief,” he said. “She is a very pretty girl and when you work that closely with someone for so long, sometimes things happen.”
4. Liberty Ross, who is Rupert’s wife and mother of his two children, may have posted a photo to her Instagram account after she found out about the affair. The photo depicts Snow White (Stewart played Snow White in the movie, Snow White and the Huntsmen) chugging a bottle and looking disheveled. Under the photo there is a message that states: Not so pretty or so pure afterall.
5. Being Hollywood and all, both Rob and Kristen’s upcoming films have made the news. Alex Pettyfer may be Kristen’s new leading man in the film Cali. While news of Robert Pattinson being cast in The Rover, a futuristic western, was just released.
I’m sure much more to this story will be revealed over the coming weeks.