• Beloved Harry Potter star, Richard Griffiths, has passed away at the age of 65. The acclaimed British actor died from complications after he had heart surgery in England.
• Need some food tips for Easter brunch? Check out these 24 photos with recipes.
• Eva Mendes looked like a doll and as busty as all hell at last night’s The Place Beyond The Pines premiere in NYC.
• Adele is a millionaire and all, so she can spend her money on whatever she wants, by all means. Still, I’m a cheapskate at heart – I cringe at shelling out more than $15 for a shirt, for example – so it makes me feel somewhat faint to read that Adele apparently spent $23,000 on classic video game machines for her house.
• Another reason to love John Legend. “All men should be feminists. If men care about women’s rights the world will be a better place. We are better off when women are empowered – it leads to a better society.”
• What? Why are all of the Real Housewives of New Jersey women hanging out with each other again?
• Audrina Patridge attended the Fire and Ice Gala Benefiting Fresh2o held at Lexington Social House in Hollywood. She basically just wore a bra and a skirt.
Plus, a look back at Katy Perry‘s red carpet fashions.