Remains of the Day: Princess Tiaamii?
- Jordan claimed reports that she named her newborn daughter “Bunny” were false; she gave the child the much classier name, “Princess Tiaamii.” [ICYDK]
- Anderson Cooper is A-OK with making a gay blog’s Hot 100 dudes list. He’s also A-OK with recycling his old jokes. [Gawker]
- Lily Allen and Courtney Love do not have a future as BFF’s. Lily posted a blog on her Myspace account saying after she spent an evening with the former Hole frontwoman, she understood why Courtney’s husband killed himself. [CW]
- The trailer for the new Wes Anderson flick “Darjeeling Limited” has hit the internet, and it is fabulous. [BWE]
- Madonna put on her drunk face for a night out on the town in London, and it wasn’t pretty. [CS]
- Heather Mills is now reportedly satisfied with Paul McCartney’s $100 million divorce settlement offer. [GB]