Remains of the Day: Maybe Travolta Should Have Worn White?
- John Travolta recently illustrated that black is not always a slimming color. [Gone Hollywood]
- Tom Cruise reportedly cast buddy Victoria Beckham as an “alien bride” for his upcoming Scientology film. No special effects makeup needed. [CW]
- Kevin Federline played daddy for a day by taking his kiddos to Disneyland. Good try. [Celebitchy]
- Dr. Phil just says no to Bum Fights. Finally, something myself and Baldy can agree on. [Tra La La]
- Matt Damon announced he plans on co-directing a film with BFF Ben Affleck. Hopefully this movie will not involve another season of Project Greenlight. [INO]
- Renee Zellweger appeared at Miss Potter press event looking like a straight-up hobo. [The Superficial]
- Brad Pitt dances for Japanese coffee, and it ain’t a pretty sight. [WWTDD]