Remains: What Are You Doing With That Hose Cory?
- Cory Kennedy in i-D Magazine’s September issue makes me want to Superglue my eyelids together just so I don’t have to see her face ever again. [WW]
- Nicole Kidman had a rough weekend: her new film, “The Invasion,” bombed at the box office, and was savaged by movie critics everywhere. [Celebitchy]
- Amy Winehouse’s number one fan-girl Kate Moss is reportedly working on a “tribute song” to help cheer up the rehabbing soul singer. [CW]
- Liev Schreiber suffered a massive freak out this weekend after he caught a photographer attempting to snap photos of his 3 week old son, Alexander Pete. [CS]
- Former “Veronica Mars” star Kristen Bell snagged a role on NBC’s “Heroes.” [WLC]
- David Beckham held a soccer clinic for a lucky group of Harlem kids over the weekend. [RR]
- Stephen Dorff is no longer famous enough to pull off a threesome. [AIW]