Quick Hits: Tori Spelling Receives Help From Therapist
- C-lister Tori Spelling, had her therapist breakup with her husband for her. [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
- It’s tough being the mom of a celebrity, especially when the press is saying bad and untrue things about your daughters.
Brooke Shields has decided to go the adoption route for her next child, after suffering from severe postpartum depression following the birth of their daughter Rowan Francis. [Celebrity Baby Blog]
- Actress Sarah Rue is even tinier than she was back in August. [The Suck My Blog]
- Mischa Barton thinks of herself as British. Oh, bloody hell? [The Rooftop Report]
- Nicollette Sheridan will not become a desperate housewife. She has called off her engagement to Swedish actor Niklas Soderblom. [AP]
- The 33-year-old widow of Hunter S. Thompson vows never to remarry. “It’s easy to be loyal. That’s my choice. I don’t have any intention of getting remarried. I’m 33, so statistically, I’m going to live for another 30 or 40 years. But no other man will be able to hold a candle to Hunter.” Promises, promises. [IOL]