Quick Hits: Has Josh Lucas Become Bloated?
- A Lowdown spy claims a “bloated” Josh Lucas “was with a group of guy friends, wearing a gaudy Western shirt. He looked like he was out for a night on the town, and like he’d been out quite a few nights in a row.” Get it together sweetie. [Lowdown]
- The possibly arthritically challanged actress, Lara Flynn Boyle, was dining with three friends at the Chateau Marmont Saturday, and ended the evening with everyone in her table in tears. Before they left, one woman at the table told a waiter: “Sorry, this is what happens when four girls get together and fight.” Sounds like fun. [Page Six]
- After months of speculation Robbie Williams joined his former Take That colleagues for their reunion gig – as a 20-foot hologram. Unless you’ve spent time in Europe, or are gay, I’m sure you have no idea who Take That is. [Hello!]
- A producer of ‘The Maury Povich Show’ has sued the talk show host, claiming that the workplace was “permeated with the use of alcohol, pornographic videos and parties inviting open and notorious sexual activity.” Maury’s giving Jerry Springer a run for his money. [TMZ]
- Comedian Robin Williams doesn’t believe in the Scientology principle of silent birth and insists it’s healthy for the woman to make noise during childbirth. Finally. I was so waiting for Robin Williams’ stance on silent birth. [contactmusic]
- Eva Longoria has dismissed reports she is enjoying secret liaisons with her The Sentinel co-star Kiefer Sutherland. Well you know what they say about Kiefer. [Hollywood.com]