Apparently a screenshot of our site’s our Nibbly Things made it on to one of VH1′s shows. The subject of the show or segment was about 10 ways to become a tabloid superstar. Does anyone know what show that was? Email us.
- After threatening the photog (“I’ll have you up for pedophilia!”), Jude Law questions the cameraman about filming his kids, and the cameraman claims he didn’t realize he was filming them. Law then appears to slap the camera, saying, “Look in your fucking camera! You don’t film my fucking children!” Law says again before hurling a few more obscenities, then leaving. While I can sympathize with Mr. Law for not wanting his children filmed, but unless they were playing naked, I don’t think the pedophillia label quite fits the photog. [TMZ]
- Apparently it wasn’t Britney‘s fault when Sean Preston fell from his high chair. A nanny was taking the seven-month-old tot from his high chair earlier this month when “something snapped.” I’m assuming the high chair was not a gift from Shar Jackson. [Scoop]
- Who knew that Fear Factor‘s Joe Rogan is a beacon of hate speech, shocking racism and outright cruelty. He’s even a bigger loser than I could have ever imagined. [Best Week Ever]
- Angelina Jolie‘s former lesbian lover Jenny Shimizu once gave someone her ATM card to buy $200 worth of heroin (eleven years ago), and that person overdosed . . . blah blah blah. Not news. [Page Six]
- Celebrity Big Brother loser Pete Burns was arrested on Sunday after allegedly attacking his ex-boyfriend Michael Simpson. The former Dead or Alive singer reportedly went mad after his ex Simpson arrived at the Ghetto Club in London just weeks after they split. He may want to have join a support group with Pete Doherty. [Entertaimentwise]
- Paris Latsis was present at Stavros Niarchos‘ 21st birthday party. He’s currently developing film projects with Paris. [Rush & Molloy]
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber have supposedly called off a wedding, but now Star magazine is reporting that the two were spotted buying a 5-carat engagement ring at Beverly Hills jeweler Neil Lane. The rock goes for $150,000. Make up your mind people! [Scoop]