Nibbly Things: Who The Hell Is The Father Of Anna Nicole Smith’s Baby?
- Actually, the question should be – who the hell really cares who the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby? It ain’t Howard K. Stern. [TMZ]
- Authorities discovered a 21-inch collapsible baton in Snoop Dogg’s bags as he boarded a New York-bound flight. Snoop Dogg, 35, told sheriff’s deputies that the baton was a prop for a movie he was filming in New York, Amormino said. How many actors carry their own props? [AP]
- Is Megan Mullally’s talk show on the chopping block? The ratings are dismal, so it’s not looking good. [Jossip]
- Madonna is asking Rupert Everett to be the godfather for her hopefully soon to be adopted son David. A source told The Sun: “Madonna and Rupert have been pals for years and he is one of her closest friends. But more than that her trip to Africa was partly inspired by Rupert’s work out there.” [Daily Mail]
- Wesley Snipes’ work schedule will continue as planned in Namibia, where he is shooting a new movie, “Gallowwalker” – despite a warrant for his arrest in the U.S. on tax fraud charges. Such work ethic. [People]
Written by Lauren Burch