Nibbly Things: Will Donald Trump’s Dastardly Deeds Catch Up With Him?
- Donald Trump is still dogged by at least one relic of his wheeler-dealer past—his ties to the American Academy of Restaurant and Hospitality Sciences, a shadowy organization that for years has lavished awards on his properties. [Radar]
- Beyonce has a sexy alter-ego named Sasha. Uh-huh. [Reuters]
- To much to the world’s chagrin, Ashlee Simpson won’t go away. [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
- Ten years ago yesterday, O.J. Simpson walked free. [National Post]
- Sharon Stone avoids a wardrobe malfunction embarrassment by ducking behind a podium. [Hello]
- Supreme Court Nominee Harriet Miers, and Alice Cooper share makeup tips. [The Corsair]
- Cheri Oteri likes to wear a hat. [Words For My Enjoyment]