Nibbly Things: What Did Nikki Finke Say?
- LA Weekly columnist Nikki Finke bitchslaps actress Michelle Williams. In her column about the upcoming Best Actor race for the Oscars, this is what she wrote: Which leaves as his only serious competition Heath Ledger. I dunno, couldn’t he have married someone hotter than Michelle Williams? I think that lapse in judgment alone gives the Oscar to Hoffman. [LA Weekly]
- Sienna Miller has been a bitch all along. [Page Six]
- By naming his new CD “N-,” you don’t think Nas is trying to create some sort of controversy, do you? [R&M]
- Director Lee Tamahori (Die Another Day, XXX: State of the Union, Along Came a Spider, and The Sopranos,) was scheduled to be arraigned today, on charges that he allegedly solicited an undercover cop while dressed in drag. Wacky, huh? [TMZ]
- Mary-Kate Olsen is back with her ex-boyfriend David Katzenberg. The couple were out to dinner in LA and here is a witness assessment of the couple: “They were leaning close together, touching hands and stuff and only had eyes for each other — and they were big, gooey doe eyes at that! From what I could tell, they’re very much a couple!” [Star]
- Has anyone seen the naked photo of George Clooney in which he’s naked with Groucho Marx glasses over his private area? We’d love to have a copy. [FemaleFirst]
- Tom Sizemore just can’t seem to stay off drugs. The porn actor failed another drug test and was kicked out of a rehab facility. [AP]