Nibbly Things: Tyra’s Boobs To Deflate
- Tyra Banks is going to be putting away the girls for good. No more modeling. She’s going to concentrate on her upcoming talk show, and other ventures. Victoria’s Secret will never be the same. [The Sun]
- Gawker watches PoweR Girls so we don’t have to. Here’s what you missed. We learn, if you aren’t at Puff Daddy’s White Party, then you’re a nobody, Lizzie doesn’t like having boyfriends around, and people write bad things about Lizzie. [Gawker]
- Star photog Patrick McMullan is set to star in a new reality series in which he, and Fabian Basabe and A.J. Lamas, will be on the hunt in a model search for designer Jhane Barnes. On a hunt for male models. Fabian will be soooooo good at this. [Page Six]
- The pope seems to be hovering near death. After suffering heart failure, he’s in serious but stable condition. He’s received the “Holy Viaticum” communion, reserved for those near death, after a sharp downturn in his health overnight. I’m sure that similar to the “Holy Vicodin” Courtney Love has had in the past. [Reuters]
- In an earth-shattering announcement, Mariah Carey has copped to being “a little dramatic at times.” Just last week during a visit to London, Carey left organisers of Capital Radio Awards livid after turning up 90 minutes late because she reportedly broke a fingernail. [Webindia123]
- Yes, more Lizzie Grubman news. Lizzie Grubman and her equally status-crazed business partner, PR divo Jonathan Cheban had to ride the bus.
A distressed Cheban shrieked: “Oh my God, I can’t believe we’re on a bus! I can’t believe we’re on a bus!” Kind of sad, huh. [Lowdown]