- Rosie O’Donnell is being prepped by ABC as to what she cannot say on air to make sure that nothing inappropriate happens on camera. Most importantly she is taking over Meredith Viera‘s dressing room, so she won’t be absorbing any of Star Jones‘ negative vibes.
- It looks like the mysterious woman in black in Michael Lohan‘s prison art drawing was Linsday Lohan’s publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick. As for Zelnick, she responds: Zelnik sniffed: “I appreciate that he feels my power is that strong when it comes to his daughter, but he should give Lindsay all the credit. She thinks for herself and does what she wants.” [Lowdown]
- Lindsay Lohan is still trying to clean up her image. She was sober at Entertainment Weekly’s pre-Emmy party, but that was because they carded her when she tried to get a drink. [Page Six]
- Guess what, another celebrity divorce has turned nasty. Joe Piscopo (okay, I used the term celebrity quite loosely in regards to Mr. Piscopo) and his wife Kimberly have each been granted restraining orders against one another. How did Kimberly and Joe meet? She used to be his son’s nanny. [Rush & Molloy]
- Former Paris Hilton boy-toy Matt Leinart is going to be a daddy. 20-year-old female basketball player from USC, Brynn Cameron will be sitting out this season. I’m sure Paris is glad she got out when she did – a baby is not her style. [Page Six]
- It looks as if Mayor Bloomberg is a Shakira fan. When asked his picks for the 2006 Video Music Awards, he said in response to Shakira, “Those hips don’t lie.” [Daily Dish]
Written by Tara Benedict