- Michael Jackson’s defense lawyer sort of confirms what we already knew; the pop star’s children may not be his own. “The circumstances that relate to the birth of the children wouldn’t be admitted for the truth of the matter. Only his love of the children.” How cloaked can we get? [Fox411]
- The blog husband brings you Bai Ling, Nate Dogg, and the inflated value of Phat Pharm. [The Corsair]
- Was Ice-T serviced under the table by his lovely wife Coco, and another woman? According to witnesses, the 25-year-old Coco, a former swimwear model, and the brunette took turns under the tabletop of a back-room VIP banquette. “He was just layin’ back, taking a photo of it here and there with a disposable camera,” a witness said. “He seemed kinda halfway into it, and halfway business as usual.” Charming. [Lowdown]
- I always thought that dolls were scary. Well, ventriloquist dummies are even scarier. [cityrag]
- The founder of fashion magazine Black Book has been forced out by two partners he brought to the magazine. This is getting nasty. [Jossip]
- In a suprising turn of events, Rachel Hunter’s latest movie You and Your Stupid Mate is awful. [Page Six]
Nibbly Things: Jacko – The Kids Are Not My Own?
June 1st, 2005 // 3 Comments