Nibbly Things: Is John Mark Karr Trying To Pull a Funny?
- The confessed “killer” of JonBenet Ramsey, John Mark Karr (who is really creepy looking), may not even have been in Colorado at the time of her killing. He may be just some freak who is “obsessed by the case and the real question is whether he’s inserting himself into it for some obscure psychological reason.” [AP]
- The latest “Project Runway” ejectee, Alison Kelly is still shocked that she was voted off the show. I am too. I honestly don’t understand how Vincent is still there, and Alison is gone. [EW]
- You know Marquee (shown above and below) is getting tired when Rick and Kathy Hilton stay later then their daughter. [Gatecrasher]
- With “Snakes on a Plane” opening this weekend, you can only wonder about the possibilities for possible sequels. [Past Deadline]
- Pink leaps to Mel Gibon’s defense. “I’m a fan of his work. I think anybody with opinions like that needs well-wishing. And I’m Jewish. Alcohol makes you do crazy things.” Thanks Pink. [Starpulse]
Written by Tara Benedict