Nibbly Things: Is Angelina Jolie With Child?
- At least the father isn’t Billy Bob Thorton. Perez Hilton is saying it, and US Weekly is seconding that. [Perez Hilton]
- The Hilton’s have finally sold out. To themselves. Sort of. [NYDN]
- Christian Brando, the son of Marlon Brando, just can’t seem to get a break. He is being sued by his ex-wife and his stepdaughter, who alleged he abused and threatened to kill them. On the other hand, he has been convicted of manslaughter in the past. [AP]
- Those Catholics are some powerful people. The Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights slammed Comedy Central for its irreverent portrayal of church icons and sought to the season finale of South Park, titled “Bloody Mary,” episode from being rebroadcast. It was a Goddamn funny episode. [E! Online]
- Does Santino from Project Runway have a site on myspace? Probalby not. [myspace]
- Nothing’s more funny than a drunk two-year-old. Right? [Save Manny]
- My blog husband Ron, brings you the 2005 Year End Corsair Pirate Awards. [The Corsair]