Nibbly Things: Has Beyonce Dumped Jay-Z?
- Are Beyonce and Jay-Z over? That’s what Social Rank is reporting. A little singer by the name of Rihanna may have something to do with it as well. [Social Rank]
- Actor Bruce Willis sued a photographer for $1 million in damages on Monday, claiming the man defamed him by charging that star of “Die Hard” hit him outside a West Hollywood restaurant last week. Willis claims he was only shielding his face from the glare of the paparazzi flash. [Reuters]
- Pamela Anderson is planning to strip naked in fashion designer Stella McCartney’s London shop window for an anti-fur protest for PETA. Don’t think she’s going to be standing there in the buff all day. The stint is said to probably only last for around ten minutes. [FemaleFirst]
- Is the Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo relationship all a publicity stunt? Should we be surprised? [Lowdown]
- Jude Law and Sienna Miller have been shacked up in the Carlyle Hotel. The on-again couple briefly came out of their room to accept a hand-delivered invite to the Ford Models/Margarita King party tonight at Naima. At least they have been laying low. We really don’t need to see their mugs together anytime soon. [Rush & Molloy]