Nibbly Things: Did Demi Moore Finally Get Knocked Up?
- Actress Demi Moore is reported to be pregnant by a source other than Star Magazine. [This is London]
- Sean Penn has a plastic Barbie-like doll of Ann Coulter, the right-wing pundit, that he likes to torture on occasion. Penn says of Coulter, “There are cigarette burns in some funny places. She’s a pure snake-oil salesman. She doesn’t believe a word she says.” How do you really feel Sean? [Page Six]
- So the story is now that Isaac Hayes did not have a stroke, and it was his decision to leave South Park. Right. [E! Online]
- Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter is in talks to jump to Paramount Pictures. That’s the rumor. Los Angeles, you can have him. [Gatecrasher]
- Gawker stalkers beware, Michael Jackson is in town to give a deposition in the $48 million lawsuit filed against him by Prescient Partners. [Page Six]
- Colin Farrell and Kate Moss are allegedly phone dating. In February, the pair met up in Miami, Florida, while the actor was enjoying a two-day break from rehab. When did people start getting breaks from rehab? [FemaleFirst]
- Fashion designer Roberto Cavalli has been sentenced to 14 months in jail for tax evasion. Please allow him to have access to a sketch pad. [contactmusic]