Nibbly Things: Barry Diller And The Boys
- It seems that Barry Diller enjoyed an impromptu “boys’ night out” aboard his yacht after the AIDS Community Research Initiative of America benefit. He partied with former The Real World: Chicago boy toy Chris Beckmam and others, while his wife, Diane von Furstenberg, was kind of ignored. [Page Six]
- Did Jennifer Garner’s Alias co-star Victor Garber perform the ceremony when she wed Ben Affleck? [Star]
- Who knew that the war between Mariah Carey and Madonna has been going on for years? I thought it was always the Jennifer Lopez/Mariah Carey feud. [cityrag]
- In a little bit of sweet justice, O.J. Simpson’s girlfriend, Christie Prody, allegedly attacked him, and an unfortunate neighbor. It the ruckus all began over a bottle of vodka. I’m just hoping the vodka wasn’t harmed. [FOXNews]
- Saucy Prime Minister Jacques Chirac attempts to win an ongoing bet with Tony Blair that he can “tap that Windsor ass.” [The Corsair]
- Thank goodness. Corey Clark has been cleared in the food fight that could have landed him behind bars. Now go away. [E Online]
- Watch out Vegas, here comes Brad Pitt and George Clooney. They are teaming up with Rande Gerber (bar impresario), to build a new Las Vegas hotel and casino. But while the stars don’t have to put in a dime, they’ll get a hefty slice of the proceeds.