Mills/McCartney Divorce Ups The Nastiness
Now, Heather Mills is claiming that her estranged husband, Paul McCartney, has attacked her physically on more than one occasion during their marriage–including attacks on her person while she was pregnant. The court papers filed in their already exceedingly messy and bitter divorce allege the following, according to The Daily Mail:
- (Paul McCartney) Subjected her to four violent attacks, including one in which he stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass.
- Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.
- Hurled abuse at his wife, calling her an ‘ungrateful bitch’.
- Tried to prevent her breastfeeding, saying: ‘They are my breasts.’
- Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his holiday plans.
- Objected ‘vociferously’ when she asked to buy an antique bedpan to save her crawling to the toilet at night.
Bringing the drama to a whole new level worthy of an episode of “COPS,” this divorce is starting to make Bobby and Whitney’s relationship seem pretty tame and self-contained by comparison.
Written by Lisa Timmons