Chloë Grace Moretz is just about the coolest chick in Hollywood – and for some seriously good reasons. Not only can she act, but the girl also has tremendous style AND can nail an interview – all before she’s old enough to vote.
Need more evidence that Chloë is the greatest 16 year old in the universe? Read on…
- She’s Effing Hilarious. Not only does she have all of the best catch phrases in Kick-Ass and Kick-Ass 2, but she’s also proved her comedic timing is that of a seasoned actor with her recent guest stint on 30 Rock. If you can hang with names like Alec Baldwin, Tracy Morgan, AND Tina Fey, you’ve got the gift of comedic genius.
- She could kill you in one fell swoop. Her recent appearance on Conan proved she is no mere mortal when it comes weaponry. Check out this clip – our favorite part is when she claims “I haven’t done this since I was 11”.
- She stars in one of the coolest videos. Ever. If you haven’t seen Best Coast – ‘our Deal’ (directed by former child prodigy, Drew Barrymore) the emotion at the 3:12 mark, kind of makes us want to cry alongside her.
- She’s 16. It may sound kind of strange, but this wave of 16-year-old prodigies (including Lorde) makes us wonder what we did wrong in High School…
- Because Carrie is going to scare the living daylights out of you. We were already pumped when we heard about the new Carrie movie because Stephen King sure knows how to frighten audiences, but when Chloë was cast in the lead (as the troubled telekinetic teen) we almost pooped our pants. Let’s hope we can keep all of that ‘excitement’ inside when the movie premieres.
- Because she IS Hit-Girl. Try to imagine the Kick Ass films without our girl Chloë playing the role of the foul-mouthed, killing machine Hit-Girl. It’s kina like imaging the VMAs without Miley twerking.
- Her style is simply off the charts. We can’t imagine a hipper, more down to earth girl than Ms. Moretz — and her style certainly shows that. Fashionable hats and bright colors mixed with floral prints are her thing, so we are more than certain famed stylists like JW would kill to dress her for her next awards show.