‘Mad Men’ Releases Official Season 6 Portraits
• During Django Unchained’s early casting buzz, Will Smith was rumored to be Quentin Tarantino’s first pick for the titular role. Big Willy says that he turned QT down because he only does lead roles. Like, the Django role wasn’t big enough for him.
• For those people who just don’t have the time to break in their shoes, Converse has released the aptly titled “Well Worn Collection,” a new line of sneakers that are scuffed up, dirty, and worn-in, right out of the box.
• Victoria’s Secret supermodel Karlie Kloss dons some super sexy lingerie for the label. Hotness ensues.
• Ugh. Azealia Banks doesn’t care about the C-word, the F-word, or the N-word she tells Channel [V] host Billy Russell. She also talks about how old people don’t get the idea of what a “Twitter personality” is, and she’ll gladly take the label of icon but it isn’t enough.
• Remember when it was okay for male celebrities to appear on the cover of Playgirl?
• Shameless star Emmy Rossum looking like a hot little minx while walking her pooch the other day in Santa Barbara.
• In what would be an incredibly juicy game to watch, the Clippers beat the Nets on Saturday night, 101 to 95…which means the two power forwards, Kris Humphries and Lamar Odom…who are still technically brothers-in-law, went head to head on the court!
• As she continues to proclaim her innocence, Amanda Knox will be retried for the 2007 stabbing murder of Meredith Kercher, an Italian court ruled on Tuesday. Knox, an American, and her Italian then-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were initially found guilty of killing Knox’s 21-year-old British roommate and spent four years in prison – but that verdict was thrown out on appeal of the scientific evidence in 2011.
Plus, who was Hayden Panettiere caught kissing. Watch below!