The National Enquirer is reporting that Lindsay Lohan suffered a drug overdose earlier this month. From their website:
In a blockbuster world exclusive story, The Enquirer has learned that an out-of-control Lindsay Lohan overdosed on a deadly cocktail of cocaine and painkillers on Nov. 12. A doctor raced to Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont after a friend of the 20-year-old actress found her unconscious in a drug-filled hotel room. Although the doctor was able to revive the hard-partying star, he was horrified to discover a “stash of cocaine and a pile of prescription drugs” in the room, an insider told The Enquirer exclusively. The doctor flushed the cocaine down the toilet and bagged up seven different prescription drugs, according to the insider.
Holy Whitney Houston! Chica needs to get her shit together. This looks like it might be a job for Courtney Love.
World Exclusive: Lindsay Lohan Drug Overdose! [National Enquirer]
Written by Lisa Timmons