Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard Welcome Baby Girl!
• Sunday is the premiere of season three of Game of Thrones, here are 17 “GoT” GIFs reacting to some of the most inane (and public) anti-gay marriage status Facebook updates. Because marriage equality is coming and Westeros does not suffer fools.
• Nicki Minaj thinks no one is as great as Nicki Minaj. She’s like the Gaston of the American Idol judges panel. Behold her wisdom.
• LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian consider themselves among the elite – the Osbournes, the Hogans, the Simmons. They want their family to have its own show and I’m guessing an appearance by Brandi will not be made. LeAnn Rimes’ pitching a docu-drama on her life and has been busy shopping the idea around town.
• Footballer Robbie Rogers, who came out of the closet in February and announced his retirement from football, gives a lengthy interview to The Guardian’s Donald McRae about how it felt to be a closeted footballer and what life was like for him then, and now.
• Seven must be a lucky number for James Bond star Daniel Craig. According to reports, the actor who plays 007, was paid a massive $1 million to appear at a Range Rover event and stuck around for barely seven minutes!
• Hip Ho Amber Rose must gotten tired & frustrated sitting at home & directing her nannies to feed her one-month old baby boy Sebastian, change his diapers, put him to sleep & then do it all over again 18 times throughout the day, so she asked her cash-cow sugar daddy hubbby Wiz Khalifa to take her out clubbing in Hollywood.
Plus, Which legend may be retiring next year?