• We love Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard, and love the unusual yet patriotic name they’ve given to their new baby girl! Dax tweeted that “Lincoln Bell Shepard is here. She has mom’s beauty and dad’s obsession with breasts. Hooray!!!”
• Sunday is the premiere of season three of Game of Thrones, here are 17 “GoT” GIFs reacting to some of the most inane (and public) anti-gay marriage status Facebook updates. Because marriage equality is coming and Westeros does not suffer fools.
• Nicki Minaj thinks no one is as great as Nicki Minaj. She’s like the Gaston of the American Idol judges panel. Behold her wisdom.
• LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian consider themselves among the elite – the Osbournes, the Hogans, the Simmons. They want their family to have its own show and I’m guessing an appearance by Brandi will not be made. LeAnn Rimes’ pitching a docu-drama on her life and has been busy shopping the idea around town.
• Footballer Robbie Rogers, who came out of the closet in February and announced his retirement from football, gives a lengthy interview to The Guardian’s Donald McRae about how it felt to be a closeted footballer and what life was like for him then, and now.
• Seven must be a lucky number for James Bond star Daniel Craig. According to reports, the actor who plays 007, was paid a massive $1 million to appear at a Range Rover event and stuck around for barely seven minutes!
• Hip Ho Amber Rose must gotten tired & frustrated sitting at home & directing her nannies to feed her one-month old baby boy Sebastian, change his diapers, put him to sleep & then do it all over again 18 times throughout the day, so she asked her cash-cow sugar daddy hubbby Wiz Khalifa to take her out clubbing in Hollywood.
Plus, Which legend may be retiring next year?