You asked for no more photos of Kimora for a while, so I bring you her former co-host Jules Asner. Now that Life & Style has been cancelled, the dirt is flowing. So it’s now surprise that Kimora drove everyone crazy. How does Russell live with her? Some of the highlights of Kimora’s antics:
- Kimora missed 35 episodes and gave wild excuses — like being in extended mourning for her dead cat.
- Kimora called the other hosts — Jules Asner, Cynthia Garrett and Lynne Koplitz — “bitches and hos” and once berated a Teleprompter operator so badly that he quit on the spot.
- She stole props such as lamps and once made off with an entire rack of lamb from the lunch buffet table. Staff routinely had to be dispatched to the sticky-fingered star’s dressing room in order to recover the pilfered booty.
- The statuesque former model also threatened to beat up an eight-month pregnant assistant, prompting weary producers to send the woman home to avert trouble.
– But perhaps the lowest point came when she supposedly had donuts delivered to the set, then licked each and every one so nobody else could eat them.
She should join Rosie O’Donnell in the embracing of five-year-old antics. My personal favorite is that she stole a rack of lamb. What does one do with an entire rack of lamb?
Kimora Antics Hobbled Show [Page Six]