What’d you get from your wedding day? A cappuccino machine and some Egyptian cotton bed sheets?
Silly commoners, that’s just not the way it’s done in the Kardashian world. So, unless you were occupied climbing glaciers in Alaska, everybody knew that the reality star-meets-athlete wedding of the year went down Saturday night between Kim Kardashian and her ginormous husband, Kris Humphries.
And when most couples see their bank accounts dwindle post-ceremony, Kim and Kris won’t feel any financial strains after the couple is expected to bank almost $18 million in all the free and discounted hookups they got just for getting married!
Let’s flex our mathematical genius shall we?
1. People Magazine paid $2.5 million for exclusive wedding shots. (But still make sure to browse OUR gallery of the wedding party, including cutie Mason in his all-white tux).
2. E! paid $12-$15 million for a 2-part series called Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, which will air in October.
The list continues…
3. Vera Wang gave Kim THREE $20,000 wedding gowns to wear for the ceremony and reception.
4. Guests sipped on $400,000 worth of Perrier Jouet Champagne. Not to mention the $15,000 wedding cake from Hansen’s Bakery.
5. Wedding invites by Lehr & Black were worth $10,000.
6. $2 million was given to the couple for the African roses, tents, decor, lighting and party favors.
7. Tao Las Vegas paid for Kim’s $50,000 Bachelorette party.
8. And excuse me….that fatty ring of hers was MAH-jorly discounted from it’s original value.
As my good friend Taylor Swift says, it’s a love story baby just say cha-ching YES!