Justin Bieber Presents The Top 10 Little Known Biebs Facts [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
Justin Bieber proved why he’s so popular yesterday ahead of his TV appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman, not only because he took the time to pose with his adoring fans but also, by making fun of himself on the show.
The singer, who is in New York to launch his women’s fragrance Someday, presented a list of “little known facts” about himself on the CBS late night show.
Reading out the final “fact,” the teen singing sensation pointed to his famous hairdo and declared: “It’s a hairpiece.”
Bieber, who is dating Disney star Selena Gomez, also jokingly stated he had served eight months behind bars for siphoning gas and claimed he bought a four-slice toaster when he “hit it big.”
Check out the top 10 list as well as video of Justin reading of the list…
10. My new fragrance ‘Someday’ also makes a delicious low-calorie salad dressing
9. I served eight months in prison for siphoning gas
8. The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster
7. As hard as I try, I don’t know how to not be adorable
6. Justin Bieber is my secret identity. I’m really Green Lantern
5. I’m not really a big fan of [fellow guest] Kevin James
4. I begged my publicist to get me out of this
3. Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph
2. My mom had to remind me [David Letterman] is not Larry King
1. It’s a hair piece!