• Fergie really does look happy. Having waited so long and tried so many times, and the pure joy on her face is something precious.
• Marc Shapiro’s new book, Who Is Katie Holmes? An Unauthorized Biography was released on Wednesday, a little expose into Miss Holmes from Dawsons Creek through her ill-fated marriage to Tom Cruise. And Katie is “disappointed” in how she’s been portrayed!
• 20 photos that will make you smile.
• Lady Gaga is alive and well and isn’t taking any hints from fate that she might need to take a goddamn break for a little while. Instead, she’s working as much as ever and one of her projects is a full-length jazz album with Tony Bennett.
• Oh dear. Jared Leto has some extremely interesting fans. Possibly a little crazy.
• Yep, that’s pretty much a six pack on model Doutzen Kroes.
• Amanda Knox’s innocence and subsequent freedom is up for debate again in the Italian courts. Prosecutors are making arguments today to appeal Knox’s acquittal in the 2007 murder of British student Meredith Kercher.
• Hundreds of people each year in Africa are killed by Nile crocodiles, which can grow up to 20 feet long and weigh as much as a car. So, naturally, Anderson Cooper got into the water with them.
• Chris Pine covers the spring issue of C Magazine, and they’ve named the feature “Well Suited.” As such, Chris is photographed wearing various metrosexual suits in various locales, but each of these shots has one thing in common — intense face.
Plus, Check out a preview of Josh Duhamel’s new movie. Watch below!