While Hoppy picked up the couple’s daughter, Bryn from school yesterday (January 23rd) in New York, a counter-file from the pharmaceuticals executive surfaced. TMZ reports (via Us Weekly) that Hoppy “disputed every major detail” of Frankel’s divorce filing three weeks ago.
Here’s the breakdown:
1) Hoppy also wants primary custody of Bryn, 2.
2) Hoppy is seeking child support from Frankel (I have no idea why she wants it from him. She’s the one sitting on a multi-million dollar empire), as well as medical and dental expenses for himself and Bryn.
3) Hoppy wants ”exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence.” The couple recently completed construction on a brand new $5 million TriBeca home. That’s not going to end well.
4) He’s asking that Frankel maintain a life insurance policy on herself, making him and Bryn beneficiaries (Frankel also requested this of Hoppy).
5) Hoppy wants his lawyer and accountant fees paid for.
Whether it’s because he’s a gentleman or because of the pre-nup they signed before their 2010 wedding, Hoppy is not going after Frankel’s Skinnygirl empire and daytime talk show (taking place in New York).
I hate this. I want them to stay together forever.