Good news in the dead guy at Ving Rhames’ house case. Well, good news for the dogs at least. The coroner is saying that it wasn’t the dogs who offed the guy. It looks like he might have succumbed via heart attack. The toxicology report is on the way to solve this mystery. Ving was quick to distance himself and his dogs from the sitch.
Ving, for his part, issued the following statement yesterday:
I was out of the country when this shocking and terrible tragedy occurred on my property. Jacob Adams was not just a devoted employee — he was also a dear friend. I want to offer my heartfelt condolences to his family. I am relieved to know that the coroner’s report confirmed that my dogs were not the cause of his death — and that any wounds found on his body were superficial. I would appreciate the media’s privacy for me and my family during this difficult time.
I don’t blame him. First thing you do – make sure everyone knows you were far far way. Secondly, it was a tragic accident hat you’re not liable for. I wonder if Paris’ magical damage control PR person advised him. If I may get gruesome for a second, this means the guy died and then the doggies tried eating him, right? Ugh. This is why people who live alone shouldn’t have pets. If you kick and the cat food runs out – it’s going to be closed casket.