• In what was either the worst April Fools’ Day prank or a cruel twist of fate, Lindsay Lohan has announced that she’s pregnant via her Twitter page.
• Emma Watson cusses up a storm in the This Is The End red band trailer.
• It was just announced that Teresa Giudice’s husband, Joe Giudice, is leaving the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I wonder why. Does it have something to do with what happened last season? When he stupidly forgot the microphone was still on and the viewers got to hear what he said to his mistress.
• TMZ caught up with Magic Johnson’s 20-year-old gay son Earvin Johnson III (aka EJ) hand-in-hand with his boyfriend on L.A.’s Sunset Strip.
• Franchesca Ramsey (AKA Chescaleigh) from Shit White Girls Say has a new YouTube video out and this one is for the Scandal fans – the Olivia Pope Scandal makeup tutorial.
• As of January 2013, the top grossing couple is Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson who acted together in Twilight, which earned a total revenue of 1.17 billion U.S. dollars are the onscreen couple box office champs.
• Jean shorts? Check. Walmart? Check. Toys? Check. There it is — the happiest moment of Britney Spears’ life.
• Hayden Panettiere and her boxer fiance Wladimir Klitschko are engaged, although the actress hasn’t confirmed the news. The 23-year-old lands the cover of Glamour Magazine, and inside she opens up about her desire to become a mom.
Plus, details on the story behind Angelina Jolie‘s gold ring.